Friday, January 02, 2009

Resolutions 2009

I don't remember if I ever made New Year resolutions, so perhaps this is the first time, perhaps because this new year has been different. So here are my resolutions in no particular order.

  1. Get back to photography and processing photos.
  2. Get my Nikon D70s fixed.
  3. If #2 doesn't cost a bomb, perhaps buy a Sigma 10-20.
  4. Study, hard.
  5. Take up cycling; again depends on #2.
  6. Go on some trips and if possible to Wayanad, Kerala, and trek up Chembra Peak and camp there overnight. Go off to sleep under the stars, above the clouds.
  7. Try not to procrastinate.
  8. Update blog regulary (Hmm... but with what).

5 comments:

Kshitiz Anand said...

:) Sweet list.. Sweeter as many things are same same!
Would love to accompany on #6 after May. (as then I will be in India)

shreelesh kumar said...

Done. Aane ke baad ek trip rakh lenge.

Kshitiz Anand said...

You are tagged at my blog! :D

Anonymous said...

Why is #5 dependent on #2 ? :-) You already have your Thunder MTB..

shreelesh kumar said...

Well, the Thunder MTB came just in October. My initial budget for the cycle was around 25k but thought that if the camera costs a lot to be fixed then I cant spare money for the cycle.